Army Reserves Event + Team Building
Time: 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Wednesday 13th July & Thursday 14th July
Our annual Army reserves event Is coming up this July! But this time you can get even more involved with their FREE 30-minute team building activity:
Team building info:
- Team-building training enables staff members to test their resilience, communications, thinking and teamwork skills under pressure.
- Teams will be made up of 6-10 people
- The task will be Military aid themed. For example, there is a flood in the Tyne Tunnel and the team has been tasked with locating bits of equipment, then making a platform to access and rescue stranded people.
- The event will be competition based ( scored on both time and solution) with prizes to be won!
- Teams will be asked to wear sports kits, with sturdy footwear, but the tasks will be low-level physical, i.e lifting/moving of planks, tyre and stretcher as a team.
Wider Event Info
If the team building challenge is not for you then don't worry there will still be lots of things to get involved in, including; a climbing wall, paintball range plus so much more!