Get Into Cobalt
Time: 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
Monday 4th July- Friday 8th July 10am until 3pm
5-day programme to help you understand career progression as well as experience first-hand what it’s like working in a modern business park.
Some of the world’s top companies including Accenture, EE, Sage Leeds and Newcastle Building Societies and Sage are based on the Park right on your doorstep.
We are offering you the chance to find out more about the type of roles available with these national businesses and learn about the skills required to access those jobs and apprenticeships.
This particular Get into Cobalt is open to anyone 16+ who is keen to learn more about potential apprenticeships and jobs on Cobalt.
Industry insiders will give you:
- Gain knowledge of your own transferable skills, how to develop and demonstrate these in industry
- Confidence building
- Knowledge of the businesses located on Cobalt and what employers are looking for
- Guidance on how to apply for jobs as well as interview techniques
- Occupier visits to experience first-hand what working in a modern business location is like
- The chance to get in front of employers who are actively recruiting
Public transport costs and lunch will be provided
To register a place visit: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/get-into-cobalt-5-day-programme-tickets-347058229507